The cooler weather has kicked in and fall is officially here. This is a very busy time in the sports world for me!
- Football season is 1/4 of the way through, the Steelers are a respectable 3-1 and Big Ben, hopefully a changed man, is coming back off of his suspension.
- Hockey season is about to kick off with the Penguins making some nice moves over the off-season and they are opening a great new arena in Pittsburgh.
- Baseball season is headed into the post-season, without the lowly Pirates, for the 18th straight year. But I do have an adopted team to root for, the Yankees.
- NASCAR is in Race for the Chase mode, but Tony Stewart isn't doing too well. He started out about mid-pack, but ran out of gas while 1 lap from winning a few weeks ago, and he has fallen back.
- And basketball season is just around the corner from beginning. I tend to stay away from the NBA, but on the NCAA side I stay up to date on GW and Pitt.
Is everyone else enjoying this time of the year?? Yay for sports!